Dual credit programs are approved by the Ministry of Education and allow students enrolled in secondary school to take publicly-funded college or apprenticeship courses that count towards both their Ontario Secondary School Diploma ( OSSD) and a postsecondary certificate, diploma, degree, or Certificate of Apprenticeship.
DUAL CREDIT OFFERINGS:
To review the list of Summer Dual Credit offerings, please click on the link below:
- Summer Dual Credit Offerings
How to Register:
To register for a dual credit, please do so with the College offering the course by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- Centennial Registration Page
Humber Registration Page
- Seneca Registration page
- Sheridan Registration Page
- There are both in-person and online course options available.
- There are limited spots available – you will receive confirmation from us if you have been accepted into the course by the College.
- The YCDSB Pathways Department covers the cost of transportation for you to take the course.
- There is no cost to students if they are accepted into the course.