Summer Transcript Request

Transcript Requests for all Other Purposes (Scholarships, Post Secondary Institutions Outside of Ontario)
  • Transcript requests will be processed at the Continuing Education Department at the Board Office

  • Your request will be forwarded to the Continuing Education who will send transcripts directly to the registrar of the postsecondary institution, program or scholarship

  • Please Note:  Due to Covid-19,  this summer the cost for transcripts requests has been waived and all transcripts will be emailed electronically as a PDF

  • Click on the button below to complete the Summer Transcript Request form

Summer Transcript Request Form

The Continuing Education Department does not issue Report Cards or Transcripts for Elementary students. Please contact the last Elementary School that your child attended.

The Continuing Education Department does not issue high school diplomas or duplicated diplomas. Diplomas can only be requested from the high school the student graduated from.


Are you a former high school student applying to an Ontario College or University online?

The Electronic Transcript Management System (eTMS) allows former students to request their high school transcripts during the online application process.

eTMS will notify your high school and a copy of your transcript will be uploaded to the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) or the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). Applicants receive a confirmation email and can check the status of their application online.