Transcript Requests for all Other Purposes (Scholarships, Post Secondary Institutions Outside of Ontario)Summer Transcript Request Form
- Your transcript can only be forwarded directly to the registrar of the postsecondary institution, program, scholarship/bursaries or employer by the Continuing Education Department
- In order to be able to ensure the authenticity of the transcript, we are not able to provide the requestor with a copy of the PDF
- Cost to Order a Transcript
Due to Covid-19 this summer, the fees for processing transcripts are waived and all transcripts will be emailed electronically as a PDF
- The Continuing Education Department does not issue Report Cards or Transcripts for Elementary students. Please contact the last Elementary School that your child attended.
- The Continuing Education Department does not issue high school diplomas or duplicated diplomas. Diplomas can only be requested from the high school the student graduated from.
Are you a former high school student applying to an Ontario College or University online?
The Electronic Transcript Management System (eTMS) allows former students to request their high school transcripts using the online application process.
eTMS will notify your high school and a copy of your transcript will be uploaded to the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) or the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). Applicants receive a confirmation email and can check the status of their application online.