Grades: 1, 2, 3 (YCDSB students only)
Registrations are now closed
- Students will actively engage in visual arts and coding activities.
- Students will discover how to code an Ozobot Bit using colour codes.
- Students will learn to apply their knowledge to make original art pieces.
- This program will blend basic coding and computing skills through literacy and visual arts.
- As part of the registration fee, students will receive an Ozobot Bit, an art kit and participate in workshops with guest speakers.
- Students will need a device with internet access.
- It is recommended that students are supported at home with this program.
- Classes will be limited to 15 – 20 students.
No classes are currently being offered for the Spring Break session. Please check back often for the most up to date information.