- Offered During
- No Cost
Dual credits are available for students who WILL BE in grade 11 or 12 in September 2018 or are CURRENTLY in grade 12 but have not completed their OSSD.
Note: YCDSB students will be given priority for these courses.
Dual Credits can help students transition from high school into a post-secondary environment, allowing them to customize their learning experience. Dual Credits benefit all students, regardless of your pathway: college, university, apprenticeship or the workplace.
Summer Dual Credits are excellent opportunities for:
- Students who are credit deficient
- Students entering Grade 11 and Grade 12 who are considering attending college and would like to explore a college campus and course
- Students who need a final course to graduate
- Students in SHSM in sectors related to the course offerings
Students will receive:
- Transportation provided: fully loaded Presto Cards for the length of the course
- Textbooks and other resource materials
- Access to college facilities including the library
- Access to any supports they might need through student services
Courses Available this Summer
Introduction to Business Administration
Explore the Possibilities. Download Dual Credit Brochure