The Continuing Education Department cannot issue diplomas. Requests for diplomas must be made at the graduating school.
REQUEST FOR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
The Ontario Student Transcript (OST) is a record of the secondary school credit courses completed by a student. Please read the information below before completing the online request form.
Policy & Procedures:
- For transcript requests within 5 years of leaving high school:
between September to June, please contact the last high school attended
between July and August complete your transcript request form online
- For transcript requests that are more than 5 years of leaving school:
complete the online transcript request form
- For reasons of privacy of information, transcripts will not be mailed, faxed or scanned
- When picking up your transcript, you will need to provide photo ID
- Consent must be given on the request form, if someone other than you is picking up the transcript
- You will receive an email from us when your transcript is ready for pick up
- Transcripts can be picked up from the Continuing Education Department weekdays from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Within 1 year of leaving the school: NO CHARGE.
- After 5 years: $25 for the first copy, $5 for each additional copy
- In person: Cash, Debit or VISA
- Online: Debit, Credit card or Paypal.